The HOA is currently not accepting plastics or clothing at the Nature Center at this time. These programs are temporarily suspended until the Community Outreach staff can effectively run these programs. We anticipate the suspension will be for just a few short months, so if you are able, please hold on to your plastic and clothing until we can reopen these programs. Thank you for your patience.
You are invited to a community meeting next Tuesday, March 15th at 7:00pm at Clyde’s regarding the proposed Hyde Park development on Broadlands Boulevard and Belmont Ridge Road. This rezoning application is being considered by Loudoun County and for annexation into Broadlands Association. Please see event invite for full details and to register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hyde-park-broadlands-community-meeting-tickets-290924261297
This notification is in reference to the long term road widening project on Belmont Ridge Road from Truro Parish Road to Croson Lane. Please expect construction traffic pick up as the widening of Belmont Ridge Road gets under way:
- February 9, 2022 and work up to August 2024
- Monday thru Friday 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Maintenance of Traffic (MOT) will start up prior to the end of March 2022
- Details are also available in the direct link to the project blog: https://www.loudoun.gov/Blog.aspx?CID=32
- Questions? Edward del Rio, Construction Manager, Department for Transportation and Capital Infrastructure ; email@example.com ; 571.258.3990 (office) ; 571.271.7039 (cell)
Trash Notice from Patriot…Due to inclement weather and poor road conditions, all scheduled services for today (1/3/22) have been suspended. Trash & recycling services will resume on Thursday. Any overflow or accumulation will be collected when Patriot returns.
- Christmas trees will be collected on the following Mondays: January 3rd & 10th.
- All tinsel and decorations must be removed, and trees should not be placed in plastic bags.
- Collection of Christmas trees may be impacted by the national labor shortage; if a tree is placed curbside for collection on yard waste collection day and is not picked up, please LEAVE IT OUT at the curb and collection will be completed as soon as possible.