The Comfort Cases packing party will be held on Saturday, November 21st, from 9:00am-1:00pm at the Community Center. Due to the restrictions required by the state, the number of volunteer spots is limited, so hurry and sign up now at the blue link above be part of this amazing event that helps children in foster care! Comfort Cases Flyer>> Questions? Contact email@example.com.
HOW TO DONATE…
- Drop off donations at the Nature Center at 21907 Claiborne Pkwy on the left side patio in the bin labeled Comfort Cases by November 20th. Or drop off at Packing Party event on November 21st from 9-1pm at the Community Center at 43004 Waxpool Rd.
- Or purchase donations through the Amazon Wish List so they are received by November 20th: www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3LDQDIN17CXFS?ref_=wl_share and have it shipped to: Broadlands Community Outreach c/o Julie/Comfort Cases at 21907 Claiborne Parkway, Ashburn VA 20148
- Or make a monetary donation: Make a monetary donation directly to Comfort Cases: comfortcases.org/broadlands ($45 buys a fully completed backpack filled with essential items.)
The rescheduled 2020 Annual Meeting of the members of Broadlands Association, Inc. will be held virtually on Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 7:00pm, check in starts at 6:45pm. Please read the following information regarding the upcoming annual meeting and how to attend virtually: 2020 Annual Meeting DETAILS>>
- Monday-11-2 – Crews will remove trail at the Nature center and will have a paving crew repave by end of today
- Tuesday-11-3 – Crews will remove asphalt trail on the Wingfoot section of trails and will have the paving crew start in the afternoon
- Wednesday-11-4 – Paving continues at Wingfoot trails
- Thursday-11-5 – Paving crew complete paving Wingfoot trails
- Fire lane painting in various places
RESIDENT COOPERATION IS REQUIRED DURING CONSTRUCTION! Please read carefully the following details of this project and how it may affect you: Repaving Project Fall 2020.
PHASE 6: WILL START, MONDAY, OCTOBER 19TH AND END FRIDAY OCTOBER 23:Vehicles must be removed by 7:30am-6:30pm, if vehicles are not moved by 7:30am, they will be towed and relocated to the Southern Walk Pool in Broadlands. There will be no access to these streets during construction, so if you need your vehicle please relocate prior to 7:30am each day. Phase 6 affects the following streets:
- AVONWORTH (partial from Claiborne to Marburg)
- DILWORTH (partial from Avonworth to Marburg)
Basketball Court Repaving
Nature Center Basketball courts are scheduled to be repaved by mid week, October 21st. Barriers will be lifted once it’s ready to be used again.
Trail Work in Select Areas
Trail repairs have begun with milling, paving, and improving drainage in select areas only. These areas are marked and you may be required to turn around if a section is blocked.
On the Line Tennis now offers lessons to Broadlands residents at the Nature Center tennis courts. All lessons are taught by PTR Certified Professional Don Barker. Classes are held following the USTA COVID safety guidelines. For questions or to register for classes, please visit the On the Line Tennis website at www.otltennis.com
If you are interested in serving, please complete the Nominating Form and Petition for Candidacy and return both documents to the Broadlands Association, Inc. office by 5:00pm on Friday, September 25, 2020. You may email forms directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The rescheduled 2020 Annual Meeting of the members of Broadlands Association, Inc. will be held virtually on Tuesday, November 10, 2020. Please read the following notice regarding this virtual meeting. If you are interested in serving, you may complete the forms included and return to the HOA office by 5:00pm on Friday, September 25, 2020. READ MORE>>
Please plan to attend this important meeting!