On June 16th at 11:00 am, the public is invited to attend a groundbreaking ceremony for the start of construction of the Ashburn Recreation and Community Center read more>>
HOA offices will be closed on Monday, May 30th. Enjoy the holiday!
If you have already set up your virtual pool passes with photos for your household in Cellbadge, then you are all set and ready to hit the pools starting May 28th! Remember, registration is done only once! If you have not yet registered your household to set up virtual pool passes, click HERE to begin your pool registration>>
Reminders and Info:
- Hours of operation for each pool can be found on our pool page HERE>>
- To access the pools, just provide your name/address so lifeguards can access your virtual pool passes to allow check-in.
- Each year, your pool account will reset your virtual guest pass to 10-visits.
- Tenants must have a current AOS and Lease on file in order to access HOA amenities.
Broadlands Live! 2022…Get ready to rock out with your neighbors at our first concert, Friday, August 5th. Check out the line up…
- Opening act at 5:30 pm: The Melodies (a capella)
- Headliner at 6:45 pm: Scott Kurt with Memphis 59
Get all details at Broadlandslive.com
Broadlands Live Committee Needs You!
- Social Media Volunteer: have someone handle our social media platforms, Facebook and Instagram, by posting about our bands, vendors, and generating excitement in the months, weeks, and days leading up to each concert.
- Set-up and/or breakdown: the more helping hands the easier set-up and breakdown is on everyone.
- At event help: wrist banding/ID’ing, trash pick up, etc.
Email email@example.com to let us know you are helping out.
There will be a Public Hearing scheduled for Thursday, May 26th at 6:00pm at the Loudoun County Government Center (1 Harrison St SE, Leesburg)
Please review information:
- Updated Hyde Park Staff Packet by Broad Run Supervisor Sylvia Glass: https://loudoun.granicus.com/MetaViewer.php?view_id=86&event_id=3437&meta_id=211655.
- First two pages summarize the proposal and concerns from the staff/policy perspective.
- Updated traffic numbers are on page 12 (with 795 units).
- Updated student numbers are on page 16 (with 2021-2022 enrollment and 795 units).
- Hyde Park Public Hearing.May 26, 2022 (official notice)>>