- Christmas trees will be collected on the following Mondays: January 3rd & 10th.
- All tinsel and decorations must be removed, and trees should not be placed in plastic bags.
- Collection of Christmas trees may be impacted by the national labor shortage; if a tree is placed curbside for collection on yard waste collection day and is not picked up, please LEAVE IT OUT at the curb and collection will be completed as soon as possible.
The Broadlands Piranhas swim teams are starting to begin planning for next year. Due to COVID and lower numbers last year, there was only one team within our community. As we look to the Summer of 2022, we would like to gauge the interest in the Broadlands Community to ensure that the level of demand is sufficiently supported for Summer Swim. Please complete the following survey to provide your feedback:
The survey will be open until December 31st. Questions? Anne Cather, ODSL president: email@example.com
2022 MONTHLY ASSESSMENT
- Courtyard Homes (landscape services) – $160.00
- Town Homes – $108.00
- Demott & Silver Town Homes (landscape services) – $138.00
- Park Glen Villas (landscape services – outside of fenced areas) – $126.00
- Single Family Homes (VDOT Streets) – $93.00
- Single Family Homes (private Streets) – $114.00
- *Condos (Signature and Villages) – $69.00 (plus condo fees)
- *Condos (Demott & Silver – trash & road maintenance) – $108.00 (plus condo fees)
*FSR does not manage the condos. Please use the following link for contact information HERE>>
Effective immediately, residents who choose to continue paying by paper check, money order, or online bill pay through their bank will be required to remit their payments to the following new mailing address:
Broadlands Association, Inc.
c/o FirstService Residential
P.O. Box 30403, Tampa, FL 33630-3403
The old lockbox will remain open for a short period of time so any payments already made will be forwarded to the new lockbox in Tampa, FL. Please also note that with the Postal Service increasing time‐in‐transit standards by 1 or 2 days for certain First-Class mail that is traveling longer distances, on-time mailing of payments is even more critical to ensure timely processing. We continue to encourage residents to utilize electronic payment processing (direct debit/autopay) through ClickPay as the electronic payment process is more efficient, can be tracked from initialization to deposit, and the association receives the payments quicker than via regular mail.
We apologize for the inconvenience. The Fitness Center has reopened. Please pardon our dust as our contractors return over the next several days to apply putty and paint, which requires drying time in between coats.
If you experience issues with your key fob, please call us at 703-729-9704 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Fitness Center is temporarily closed due to a building emergency. We apologize for the inconvenience and will reopen as soon as repairs can be completed.
The Events Committee will supply the glass ornaments, paint & trimmings to make beautiful ornaments. Decorate some to give as presents or for your own tree. No registration required. Event may close early if supplies run out. FREE EVENT FOR BROADLANDS RESIDENTS ONLY!
Where: Broadlands Community Center, 43004 Waxpool Rd
When: This Sunday, December 12, 1:00pm-3pm or until supplies run out
Decorating your home for the holidays? Then you might be selected as one of our winners of this year’s contest. No entry is required! Our staff will roam the neighborhood to judge the week of December 6th-9th with winners notified on December 10th. Please see page 9 of the December newsletter for details.
Also, if you would like to post your home or find where displays are located in our neighborhood, then check out the Festive Tour of Holiday Decor Map (map entry is not required for contest)